Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin

 Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin Lyrics and Notes for  Lyre, Violin, Recorder, Kalimba, Flute, etc.

Intro

(G D’) D’ D’ C’ B’ (A G) A A B C’ (G D’) D’ D’ C’ B’ (A G) A A A 


Amazing grace

G (C’ C) D’ C’ E’ 

How sweet the sound

D’ (C’ C) A C’ A (G D)

That saved a wretch like me

G (C’ C) D’ C’ E’ D’ G’ (G’ G) D’ G’ 

I once was lost, but now I'm found

E’ G’ (G’ G) E’ D’ C’ (E’ E) D’ E’ (C’ G) A C’ A (G D) 

Was blind, but now I see

C (C’ C) D’ C’ E’ D’ C’ (C’ C) D’ C’ 

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear

C (C’ C) D’ C’ E’ D’ C’ (C’ C) A C’ A (G D)

And grace my fears relieved

C (C’ C) D’ C’ E’ D’ G’ (G’ G) D G’ 

How precious did that grace appear

E’ G’ (G’ G) E’ C’ E’ D’ C’ (C’ C) F’ E’ 

The hour I first believed

C (C’ C) D’ C’ (E’ E) D’ C’ (C’ C) F’ E’  


My chains are gone

C’ (E’ C E) G’ (A’ F A)

I've been set free

A’ G’ F’ G’ (G’ E G) 

My God, my Savior has ransomed me

C’ E’ G’ (A’ F A C’) G’ A’ G’ F’ G’ (G’ E G) C E G E 

And like a flood His mercy rains

G’ C’’ B’ A’ (A’ A) F G A C’ A’ G’ A’ E’ (E’ E) G C’ D’ E’ 

Unending love, Amazing grace

E’ (F’ D’) E’ D’ (D’ D) C’ E’ D’ C’ (C’ C) D’ (C’ C E G)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

说好不哭 - 周杰伦

Grow As We Go - Ben Platt

步步 - 五月天

Just Give Me a Reason - Pink